BCS āĻĒāĻ°ীāĻ•্āĻˇাāĻ°্āĻĨীāĻĻেāĻ° āĻœāĻ¨্āĻ¯ -

English Grammar Exercise With Answer - 44

SYLLABUS/TOPIC: Pronouns 

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 
After every 20 questions, the answers are provided.


1. Have you heard that a friend of ___ went to Vietnam
A) my 
B) mine 
C) her
D) their 
E) its

2. That is the girl ___ brother came to see ___
A) that / we 
B) whose / us 
C) which / they
D) whom / its 
E) what / us

3. If ___ has ___ questions, I’ll be pleased to answer them.
A) someone/any 
B) anyone/any 
C) none/any
D) anyone/none 
E) someone/none

4. I haven’t read ___ of these books but George has read ___ of
them.
A) none/some 
B) no/some 
C) any/some
D) any/any 
E) any/no

5. That pen isn’t ___ . ___ is a green one.
A) my/my 
B) his/he 
C) mine/mine
D) I/me 
E) her/its

6. She always thinks of ___ happiness.
A) another 
B) others 
C) other
D) another’s 
E) others’

7. ___ was not a marriage that could last.
A) my 
B) her 
C) them
D) theirs
E) our

8. If this hat is ___, where have you put ___?
A) your/mine 
B) his/hers 
C) mine/her
D) ours/their 
E) hers/my

9. ___ read the book and ___ took it to the library.
A) He/me 
B) I/he 
C) You/her
D) She/her 
E) we/them

10. The work done by ___ is very important.
A) he 
B) she 
C) we
D) they 
E) you

11. Why is ___ sitting in the dark?
A) we 
B) she 
C) you
D) I 
E) her

12. - What has Ann?
- ___ has a very nice cat
A) we 
B) it 
C) she
D) he 
E) them

13. Will ___ please give me your pen?
A) he 
B) she 
C) you
D) him 
E) them

14. MR. WATSON said that THE MYSTERY was over.
A) he/it 
B) he/she 
C) she/she
D) they/it 
E) he/them

15 Bad NEWS has wings.
A) it 
B) he 
C) they
D) she 
E) them

16. I have a cat. ___ is very nice.
A) you 
B) they 
C) it
D) its 
E) who

17. How many children have THE TAYLORS?
A) them 
B) they 
C) it
D) their 
E) its

18. ___ didn’t take our children to the park as ___ were at school.
A) her / our 
B) we / they 
C) us / they
D) we / them 
E) his / her

19. What makes THE SATELLITE rush round the earth at such a great
speed?
A) she 
B) its 
C) her
D) it 
E) him

20. ___ house is almost the same as ___ neighbors’ house. The only
difference in appearance is that ___is grey and ___ is white.
A) our/ours/ours/theirs 
B) ours/ours/our/their
C) my/hers/my/her
D) our/our/ours/theirs
E) my/ours/ours/theirs

ANSWERS :
1-B 
2-B 
3-B 
4-C 
5-C 
6-E 
7-D 
8-B 
9-B 
10-E 
11-B 
12-C 
13-C 
14-A 
15-A 
16-C 
17-B 
18-B 
19-D 
20-D 


21. ___ roommate and ___ have to share a bookshelf: ___ keeps ___
books on the top two shelves, and I keep ___ on the bottom two
shelves.
A) my/me/she/her/mine 
B) his/me/her/hers/my
C) my/I/she/her/mine 
D) her/hers/she/her/my
E) my/her/she/hers/mine

22. Later DICKENS described HIS CHILDHOOD in some
of his famous novels.
A) she/them 
B) they/it 
C) he/us
D) him/them 
E) he/it

23. Of course I ___ used to be very wealthy.
A) my 
B) mine 
C) myself
D) ourselves 
E) himself

24. I enjoyed the music, but I didn’t like the play ___ .
A) yourself 
B) herself 
C) myself
D) itself 
E) himself

25. I always enjoy ___ when I go to concerts of classical music.
A) himself 
B) myself 
C) themselves
D) herself 
E) ourselves

26. You know, Mary bought ___ a new dress yesterday.
A) myself 
B) itself 
C) himself
D) oneself 
E) herself

27. Let the boys clean the room ___ .
A) them 
B) himself 
C) their
D) theirs 
E) themselves

28. We should help everyone as much as possible because we often
need help ___ .
A) themselves 
B) ourselves 
C) yourselves
D) himself 
E) myself

29. Did you all do the grammar exercises ___?
A) yourselves 
B) yourself 
C) herself
D) themselves 
E) ourselves

30. He will sit in the room to keep ___ warm.
A) himself 
B) herself 
C) themselves
D) yourself 
E) myself

31. I looked at ___ in the mirror.
A) me 
B) its 
C) myself
D) my 
E) mine

32. Dorothy was happy when she found ___ in a magic country.
A) her 
B) she 
C) hers
D) herself 
E) himself

33. They always went to places ___ they saw historical monuments.
A) which 
B) what 
C) that
D) where 
E) who

34. “___ else is here?” she asked.
A) my 
B) whom 
C) which
D) why 
E) who

35. I wonder ___ her sister’s boy looks like.
A) that 
B) what 
C) which
D) who 
E) whose

36. I like the book ___ I’ve read recently.
A) who 
B) what 
C) which
D) whose 
E) whatever

37. The man ___ works at this table is my friend.
A) how 
B) what 
C) who
D) which 
E) as

38. ___ chapter did you like best?
A) what 
B) whose 
C) which
D) that 
E) this

39. Cook was an English explorer ___ made three voyages round the
world.
A) what 
B) who 
C) which
D) where 
E) when

40. You shouldn’t live with a man ___ doesn’t love you.
A) that 
B) which 
C) who
D) what 
E) whom

ANSWERS :
21-C 
22-E 
23-C 
24-D 
25-B 
26-E 
27-E 
28-B 
29-A 
30-A 
31-C 
32-D 
33-D 
34-E 
35-B 
36-C 
37-C 
38-C 
39-B 
40-C 


41. You must find somebody ___ can help you.
A) whose 
B) whom 
C) who
D) what 
E) which

42. Who could tell ___ his son’s circumstances really was.
A) which 
B) that 
C) why
D) what 
E) whose

43. Here are the books, ___ is yours?
A) what 
B) which 
C) whose
D) wherever 
E) whether

44. When they saw a POLICEMAN they stopped in the middle of the
STREET.
A) his/him 
B) him/it 
C) her/its
D) he/it 
E) him/ours

45. He didn’t take many clothes with ___
A) them 
B) him 
C) his
D) your 
E) ours

46. -On what days do you have English lessons?
-We have ___ on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
A) them 
B) it 
C) her
D) him 
E) they

47. Nick knows English well. Ask ___ to help you.
A) her 
B) hers 
C) me
D) him 
E) us

48. He wanted ___ to ring ___ up.
A) they/them 
B) her/your 
C) you/him
D) them/their 
E) us/his

49. I can’t find all the books you asked me for. I put ___ I found on
your desk.
A) the 
B) this 
C) that
D) those 
E) its

50. Leave THE CHILDREN alone.
A) they 
B) us 
C) them
D) its 
E) our

51. I have a father, a mother, a grandfather, three brothers and two
sisters. ___ my family.
A) Its 
B) These were 
C) Those were
D) That was 
E) This is

52. ___ your skis?
A) Is this 
B) Are that 
C) Is that
D) Are these 
E) Those are

53. She would like ___ to go in for sport.
A) us 
B) we 
C) our
D) ours 
E) she

54. Father watched ___ crossing the street.
A) he 
B) we 
C) him
D) yourself 
E) himself

55. They all ran out of the hotel except ___ .
A) mine 
B) his 
C) hers
D) one 
E) nobody

56. Do you see ___ bushes on the ___ side of the river?
A) this/other 
B) that/another 
C) them/other
D) those/other 
E) some/other

57. ___ are pencils and ___ are pens.
A) this/that 
B) that/these 
C) these/those
D) that/this 
E) those/those

58. Take it from ___ and give it to ___ .
A) he/I 
B) him/me 
C) you/you
D) his/my 
E) they/us

59. He put the map before ___ .
A) him 
B) they 
C) he
D) my 
E) she

60. - I need a TV-set.
- Why don’t you buy ___ .
A) them 
B) one 
C) ones
D) him 
E) its

ANSWERS :
41-C 
42-D 
43-B 
44-B 
45-B 
46-A 
47-D 
48-C 
49-D 
50-C 
51-E 
52-D 
53-A 
54-C 
55-D 
56-D 
57-C 
58-B 
59-A 
60-B 


61. It was clear they loved ___ .
A) one another 
B) each other 
C) their
D) who ever 
E) what ever

62. But now we are both happy and we love ___ .
A) us 
B) each one 
C) everyone
D) each other 
E) another

63. Michel can only guess ___ ___ think.
A) whom/he 
B) that/me 
C) who/our
D) what/I 
E) what/he

64. - ___ is your daughter?
- ___ is an English teacher.
A) that / she 
B) what / she 
C) she / who
D) who / her 
E) which / that

65. He was very angry because he couldn’t find the report ___ .
A) everywhere 
B) something 
C) anywhere
D) somewhere 
E) nowhere

66. ___ of you can play the piano?
A) where 
B) what 
C) whose
D) which 
E) whom

67. There is the man ___ ___ saw in the park the other day.
A) whom / we 
B) which / our 
C) what / ours
D) what / we 
E) whose / we

68. Come at ___ time ___ is convenient to ___ .
A) any / what / when 
B) some / that / us 
C) any / that / you
D) some / which / her 
E) some / what / you

69. At last we’ve found our book, but where is ___?
A) her 
B) your 
C) you
D) yours 
E) mine

70. ___ met ___ in the street and ___ told ___ all about it.
A) they/him/he/me 
B) he/him/them/they
C) they/him/he/them 
D) he/them/she/him
E) she/her/he/them

71. I’ve brought ___ books for you.
A) any 
B) anyone 
C) some
D) someone 
E) which

72. ___ want ___ matches. Have ___ got ___?
A) She / any / any / they 
B) I / some / you / any
C) They / any / we / some 
D) I / some / you / some
E) He / some / you / any

73. The word “Germans” was ___ to be frightened at.
A) somebody 
B) something 
C) anything
D) any 
E) someone

74. Why didn’t you ask ___ to help ___?
A) somebody / your 
B) anybody / you
C) anyone / yourself 
D) somebody / yourselves
E) anybody / somebody

75. They broke into little groups. ___ had his own wonderful story to
tell.
A) some 
B) all 
C) every
D) each 
E) other

76. Those seats are not ___, they are ___ .
A) theirs/ours 
B) her/mine 
C) your/our
D) themselves/ours 
E) his/it

77. Kate is a very nice girl and I like ___ for ___ kindness.
A) him/her 
B) her/she 
C) she/her
D) her/her 
E) she/his

78. - Here are ___ shoes.
- These aren’t ___ . They are ___ .
A) my/mine/my 
B) her/her/mine
C) your/mine/yours 
D) their/yours/ours
E) our/yours/their

79. ___ do you like best - your mother or your father?
A) what 
B) who 
C) which one
D) whose 
E) why

80. ___ thought ___ could read the story ___ .
A) You / she/herself 
B) You/herself/her
C) She/she/herself 
D) He/him/his
E) You/yourself/your

ANSWERS :
61-B 
62-D 
63-D 
64-B
65-C 
66-D 
67-A 
68-C 
69-D 
70-C 
71-C 
72-B
73-B 
74-B 
75-D 
76-A 
77-D 
78-C 
79-B 
80-C


81. ___ are ___ maps and ___ are ___ .
A) these/yours/those/her 
B) these/your/those/ours
C) this/you/that/our 
D) these/him/those/me
E) those/hers/these/you

82. Some of the WOMEN watched THE CHILDREN playing with THEIR
TOYS.
A) she/they/them 
B) them/them/them
C) they/they/them 
D) us/you/it
E) them/they/they

83. Summer in ___ place is much cooler than in ___ .
A) my/her 
B) our/their 
C) their/ours
D) mine/yours 
E) his/my

84. Is there ___ interesting in the newspaper today?
A) anything 
B) any 
C) something
D) some 
E) no

85. She asked ___ to visit ___ sick child.
A) our/their 
B) us/him 
C) them/hers
D) us/her 
E) his/her

86. ___ the results of your work.
A) this is 
B) that was 
C) this was
D) those are 
E) that is

87. ___ shoes are black, ___ are brown.
A) me/his 
B) our/him 
C) my/hers
D) he/my 
E) their/we

88. - Where is the hen?
- ___ is sitting on ___ nest.
A) she/hers 
B) he’s/his 
C) she’s/hers
D) it/its 
E) it’s/his

89. -” I didn’t see ___ puppies, Dad”.
-”___ are with ___ mother”, said Alice’s father.
A) yours/it is/its 
B) our/they/ours 
C) my/they/your
D) my/them/their 
E) their/it’s/its

90. -Yesterday I found a watch. I don’t know whose watch was ___ .
-___ was ___ if you found it in the garden.
A) this/that/our 
B) they/this/his 
C) that/that/mine
D) these/those/hers 
E) that/this/your

91. Ted and Nick looked for ___ dog for a long time.
They found a little one but it wasn’t ___ .
A) his/its 
B) our/their 
C) his/mine
D) their/theirs 
E) their/ours
92. Next year famous Mr. Toscanini came to the town to see Mr. Smith
again. But ___ couldn’t find ___ .
A) she/him 
B) they/her 
C) he/her
D) she/her 
E) he/him

93. I want ___ to answer ___ question.
A) her/them 
B) their/our 
C) her/him
D) you/his 
E) you/hers

94. Will ___ give ___ your pen? I’ve left ___ at home.
A) you/me/my 
B) you/him/your 
C) they/her/his
D) they/you/their 
E) you/me/mine

95. There was ___ in my suitcase so I could carry it without ___
effort.
A) something/no 
B) nothing/any
C) anything/some 
D) nothing/some
E) some/any

96. You are ___ now, and don’t let ___ forget it.
A) anybody/anyone 
B) somebody/anybody
C) something/anything 
D) something/something
E) anything/anyone

97. It’s not easy to the old man to do shopping. My parents have to
do ___ shopping for ___ to help.
A) him/him 
B) his/his 
C) him/his
D) his/him 
E) her/him

98. ___ doesn’t like to be reminded ___ ___ mother lives in a
farmhouse.
A) he/what/her 
B) I/-/my 
C) she/that/her
D) we/what/their 
E) her/which/her

99. How much time does ___ spend on ___ homework?
A) we/our 
B) he/his 
C) me/her
D) them/their
E) her/she

100. ___ presidents elected in years ending in zero died in ___ office.
A) his/her 
B) everybody/their 
C) our/her
D) all/their 
E) their/all

ANSWERS :
81-B 
82-B 
83-C
84-A 
85-D 
86-D 
87-C 
88-D 
89-C 
90-C 
91-D 
92-E 
93-D 
94-E 
95-B 
96-B 
97-D 
98-C 
99-B 
100-D 


101. ___ of them must take an exam.
A) some 
B) nobody 
C) every
D) everybody 
E) any

102. ___ mother never regarded ___ with much favor and there was
an antipathy between ___ .
A) my/her/them 
B) its/her/us 
C) his/they/us
D) your/it/you 
E) she/we/you

103. We’ve got a language lab in our college, and ___ is quite up-todate.
Have you got ___ in yours?
A) it / one 
B) one / some 
C) it / some
D) one / any 
E) it / it

104. We always want ___ to do the most difficult part of the work.
A) someone’s 
B) someone 
C) pupils
D) they 
E) ones

105. He might have concealed from ___ but not from ___ .
A) other/herself 
B) others/himself
C) each other/him 
D) themselves/us
E) on another/it

106. She put out ___ hand and took ___ .
A) hers/my 
B) her/mine 
C) she/he
D) them/his 
E) its/ours

107. If ___ can’t talk to Mark ___ don’t want to talk to ___ .
A) she/she/somebody 
B) he/he/anybody 
C) I/I/any one
D) they/they/it 
E) you/you/they

108. ___ told ___ a strange “Good bye” and looked at ___ .
A) He/my/one another 
B) Which/them/it 
C) We/me/us
D) They/their/them 
E) They/me/each other

109. The teacher asked ___ if he did the work ___ .
A) her/his 
B) its/ours
C) him/themselves 
D) him/himself
E) us/them

110. If ___ comes home early, tell ___ to wait for ___ .
A) she/him/hers 
B) he/her/him 
C) he/him/me
D) we/us/them 
E) it/me/her

111. I don’t think this pen is ___, it’s ___ .
A) my/yours 
B) mine/your 
C) his/my
D) yours/mine 
E) their/hers

112. I felt ___ becoming irritated by ___ .
A) itself/them 
B) myself/her
C) one another/that 
D) them/theirs
E) who/which

113. - Did you meet ___ friends at the party?
- No, I met ___ .
A) some of yours / no 
B) any of your / none
C) any of your / no 
D) some of your / no
E) any of you / none

114. -Have ___ finished ___ work?
-Yes, we have. We’ve done ___ .
A) she/her/it 
B) they/there/it 
C) you/your/it
D) you/their/this 
E) he/your/-

115. We asked ___ to join ___ if ___ liked.
A) you/their/we 
B) me/them/theirs 
C) you/her/you
D) him/she/he 
E) them/we/he

116. Have ___ seen ___? Is this book ___ ?
A) she/her/his 
B) they/hers/my 
C) you/her/hers
D) him/me/mine 
E) you/me/your

117. ___ invited ___ to stay with ___ in the hotel.
A) I/me/them 
B) she/he/they 
C) we/us/me
D) they/us/them 
E) you/us/she

118. There is ___ you must believe in.
A) his 
B) anything 
C) anybody
D) something 
E) some

119. I’ll go to ___ place, ___ time you wish.
A) some/some 
B) any/any 
C) no/any
D) any/no 
E) -/-

120. You’ve got an excellent secretary in your office. We’ve got ___
too, but ___ doesn’t speak ___ foreign language.
A) one / he / any 
B) him / he / some
C) some / one / any 
D) one / one / any
E) one / he / no

ANSWERS :
101-A 
102-A 
103-A 
104-B 
105-B 
106-B 
107-C 
108-E 
109-D 
110-C 
111-D 
112-B 
113-B 
114-C 
115-C 
116-C 
117-D 
118-D 
119-B 
120-A 


121. Then she saw ___ father. He had laid ___ fishing rod and was
taking something from ___ pocket.
A) his/her/its 
B) her/his/his 
C) them/his/his
D) its/his/its 
E) they/his/his

122. - “Please, stay a little while”
- “Of course, mum, ___ was going to suggest ___ ___ .
A) he/it/myself 
B) we/us/ourselves 
C) it/it/itself
D) I/it/myself 
E) she/us/myself

123. I wanted to ask ___ both what you thought of my latest films if
___ saw them.
A) you/you 
B) their/we 
C) his/him
D) me/I 
E) hers/you

124. I was late. I found ___ in the house.
A) each 
B) nobody 
C) one
D) some 
E) any

125. This book is ___, there is ___ name on ___ .
A) your/your/it 
B) his/me/it 
C) mine/my/me
D) his/it/his 
E) mine/my/it

126. John left the house without saying ___ to ___ .
A) nothing / somebody 
B) nothing / nobody
C) anything / anybody
D) anything / nobody
E) something / nobody

127. We asked her to tell us ___ interesting, but she refused to tell us
___ .
A) anything / anything 
B) anything / nothing
C) anything / none 
D) something / nothing
E) something / anything

128. MOTHER will send MARY to buy THE TICKETS.
A) she/herself/it 
B) she/her/them
C) she/it/their 
D) she/them/hers
E) she/your/theirs

129. - Isn’t that ___ friend over there?
- Oh! No, she isn’t ___ friend, she is ___ .
A) your / my / yours 
B) your / his / my
C) my / yours / mine 
D) mine / my / yours
E) ours / your / mine

130. “I’m going out with my friend”, she said.
She said that ___ was going out with ___ friend.
A) I/my 
B) she/her 
C) they/their
D) you/your 
E) we/our

131. He always looks unhappy. ___ in the world can make him smile.
A) anybody 
B) something 
C) nothing
D) anything 
E) someone

132. Have you packed ___?
A) anybody 
B) someone 
C) everybody
D) everything 
E) nobody

133. I don’t like the hat of ___ at all. ___ doesn’t suit ___ .
A) hers/it/you 
B) her/it/you 
C) mine/it/his
D) theirs/he/them 
E) yours/it/you

134. Dick has lost ___ screwdriver. Leave ___ ___ .
A) yours/her/my 
B) his/her/mine 
C) his/him/yours
D) our/him/its
E) my/me/their

135. This isn’t ___ book. It must be ___ .
A) my/yours 
B) your/she 
C) his/her
D) her/me 
E) our/its

136. A friend of ___ told ___ about it.
A) his/my 
B) mine/me 
C) your/me
D) mine/she 
E) their/them

137. I’ve never heard ___ speak to ___ .
A) she / he 
B) them / they 
C) her / him
D) they / him 
E) you / they

138. -Do you know ___ Cindy gave a present to her boss?
A) who 
B) why 
C) that
D) how much 
E) what

139. ___ eyes were as bright as ___ .
A) mine/you 
B) his/hers 
C) its/she
D) hers/his 
E) ours/our

140. I can’t find my watch ___ . I’ve looked for it ___ .
A) nothing/anything 
B) something/everywhere
C) everywhere/nowhere 
D) anywhere/everywhere
E) anybody/nobody

ANSWERS :
121-B 
122-D 
123-A 
124-B 
125-E 
126-C 
127-E 
128-B 
129-A 
130-B 
131-C 
132-D 
133-E 
134-C 
135-A 
136-B 
137-C 
138-B 
139-B
140-D 


141. We got home late. We were very tired and ___ went to bed at
once.
A) anybody 
B) nobody 
C) somebody
D) anything 
E) everybody

142. I have found ___ lost pen. I don’t need ___ .
A) his/me 
B) we/they 
C) her/its
D) your/it 
E) your/them

143. ___ say that he is leaving ___ native town tomorrow.
A) he/his 
B) we/us 
C) they/his
D) she/his 
E) I/him

144. Could you give ___ book to ___ please. She has forgotten to take
___ .
A) her/your/hers 
B) your/her/hers 
C) my/my/mine
D) him/his/theirs 
E) it/him/its

145. Here is ___ notebook, but I can’t find ___ .
A) my/your 
B) you/mine 
C) your/their
D) his/her 
E) your/mine

146. -Do you know ___ this word means?
-Yes, it means “continue”.
A) who 
B) when 
C) that
D) why 
E) what

147. Which of ___ is ___ brother? ___ are so alike.
A) him/my/they 
B) them/your/they 
C) us/his/you
D) you/her/we 
E) them/his/you

148. The CHILD was looking for HIS CAP while HIS FATHER called him.
A) he/it/he 
B) he/it/him 
C) he/it/his
D) she/it/her 
E) she/it/it

149. When a child, ISAAC lived with HIS MOTHER, UNCLE, AND
GRANDMOTHER.
A) he/them
B) she/him 
C) they/him
D) it/her 
E) they/us

150. On ___ way home Peter decided to buy new skates for ___.
A) he/him 
B) his/his 
C) his/herself
D) his/himself 
E) her/him

151. THE HIGH PRICES affected THE POOR.
A) they/them 
B) they/it 
C) you/them
D) they/her 
E) be/him

152. A BLIND MAN was groping for the DOOR-HANDLE.
A) he/it 
B) she/it
C) it/them
D) they/me 
E) she/them

153. He asked her name and ___ told ___ ___ .
A) she/him/her 
B) he/her/her 
C) she/her/his
D) she/him/hers 
E) he/he/his

154. “But I can’t do ___ for him,” the girl told ___ friend.
A) somebody/their 
B) anything/her
C) something/any 
D) theirs/nothing
E) anybody/no

155. THE EIGHTH OF MARCH is WOMEN’S Day.
A) It/their 
B) It/her 
C) It/his
D) It/our 
E) She/her

156. ___ own hand shook as ___ accepted a rose or two
from ___ and thanked ___ .
A) his/he/hers/her 
B) my/they/theirs/her
C) her/we/ours/us 
D) their/us/we/they
E) our/he/his/himself

157. Can you give me ___ to eat? I’m very hungry.
A) anything 
B) nothing 
C) what
D) someone 
E) anybody

158. There was ___ snakelike in the boy’s black eyes.
A) something 
B) someone 
C) some
D) anything 
E) none

159. ___ is devoted to ___ family.
A) I/my 
B) he/him 
C) he/his
D) she/mine 
E) it/them

160. ___ was evident that ___ wanted ___ to drop the
subject, ___ I did accordingly.
A) she/she/I/who 
B) I/she/me/that
C) it/she/me/which 
D) they/theirs/I/me
E) that/us/him/-

ANSWERS :
141-E 
142-D 
143-C 
144-B 
145-E 
146-E 
147-B 
148-A 
149-A 
150-D 
151-A 
152-A 
153-D 
154-B
155-A 
156-A 
157-A 
158-A 
159-C
160-C 


161. I didn’t want to think about ___ else but English.
A) nothing 
B) anything 
C) someone
D) everywhere 
E) nobody

162. I never have ___ for breakfast but a cup of hot milk.
A) someone 
B) nothing 
C) anything
D) everything 
E) anyone

163. MY FRIEND AND I walked in SCOTLAND last year and climbed
the MOUNTAINS there.
A) they/it/them 
B) you/he/they 
C) we/it/them
D) you/she/they 
E) he/he/them

164. Here is ___ exercise book. Where’s ___?
A) my/her 
B) my/yours 
C) his/your
D) her/their 
E) me/its

165. ___ are going to give Kate and Bob a washing-machine for ___
wedding.
A) they/his 
B) I / her 
C) we/their
D) you/your 
E) some/any

166. Ann took ___ bicycle. Will you give ___ ___ ?
A) her/my/theirs 
B) our/me/him 
C) my/you/ours
D) my/me/yours 
E) he/its/hers

167. Father said: “You may go ___ you like.”
A) anywhere 
B) nowhere 
C) something
D) anyone 
E) somewhere

168. Where is your niece? ___ is somewhere here. Don’t you hear ___
singing ?
A) he/his 
B) it/its 
C) he/their
D) she/its 
E) she/her

169. My flat is large. What about ___?
A) mine 
B) her 
C) their
D) your 
E) yours

170. Has ___ read the text?
A) any 
B) anybody 
C) someone
D) some 
E) we

171. Did ___ want ___ to help ___?
A) you / he / her 
B) you / me / them 
C) they / her / he
D) them / her / he 
E) he / his / him

172. That test with a bad mark was ___, those were ___
A) my/her 
B) his/her 
C) yours/their
D) me/ours 
E) mine/theirs

173. Our goods are not beautiful.
-Do you think ___ are better?
A) your 
B) their 
C) her
D) its 
E) theirs

174. ___ name is Samuel, but ___ may call ___ Sam.
A) her/he/him 
B) his/you/me 
C) my/she/him
D) your/you/me 
E) my/you/me

175. POETESS was not in the HALL.
A) she/it 
B) he/it 
C) it/it
D) they/it 
E) you/it

176. In the town there were ___ new hospitals.
A) anybody 
B) some 
C) any
D) something 
E) oneselves

177. It was ___ he didn’t want to remember.
A) anything 
B) nobody 
C) anybody
D) anyone 
E) something

178. ___ put on ___ coats and left the room.
A) we/his 
B) you/her 
C) they/their
D) he/his 
E) she/her

179. When Peter told ___ about ___ I didn’t believe ___ .
A) her/her/her 
B) they/me/them 
C) him/it/her
D) me/it/him 
E) us/you/her

180. Let ___ take ___ book, please.
A) his/her 
B) him/- 
C) him/your
D) me/him 
E) I/my

ANSWERS :
161-B
162-C 
163-C 
164-B 
165-C 
166-D 
167-A 
168-E 
169-E 
170-B 
171-B 
172-C 
173-E 
174-E
175-A 
176-B 
177-E 
178-C 
179-D 
180-C 


181. ___ is ___ watch and ___ is ___ .
A) that/her/this/you 
B) this/him/that/her
C) this/my/that/yours 
D) this/you/that/your
E) this/her/that/her

182. As ___ is clear to ___, I’m not going to say ___ else.
A) everything/somebody/anything
B) everybody/somebody/anybody
C) everything/everybody/anything
D) somebody/nobody/something
E) nothing/nobody/anything

183. Is there ___ in the room? Please, open the door!
A) somewhere 
B) something 
C) anything
D) some day 
E) anybody

184. This is ___ watch and that is ___ .
A) yours/mine 
B) my/yours 
C) your I yours
D) my/you 
E) mine I your

185. It’s very quiet in the office today. There’s ___ here. ___ is on
holiday.
A) anybody / everybody 
B) anything / nothing
C) nobody / all of them 
D) somebody / nothing
E) nobody / everybody

186. I’ll be very glad if you invite ___ else to join us.
A) somebody 
B) one more 
C) friend
D) aunt 
E) something

187. Don’t worry. I’ll do ___ best to help ___ .
A) my/you 
B) your/you 
C) his/him
D) her/her 
E) -/to you

188. ___ friend is going to make a report today. ___ say ___ will be
very interesting.
A) my/he/it 
B) her/we/its 
C) his/they/it
D) our/she/he 
E) your/it/it

189. Can I use ___ pen today? I’ve left ___ at home.
A) his/her 
B) your/mine 
C) her/his
D) me/them 
E) my/it

190. Here is ___ text-book. Where is ___?
A) her / my 
B) his / their 
C) my / them
D) my / yours 
E) it / it

ANSWERS :
181-C 
182-C 
183-E 
184-B 
185-E 
186-A 
187-A 
188-C 
189-B 
190-D



https://www.englishgrammarsite.com/2020/08/effective-sentence.html
https://www.englishgrammarsite.com/2022/03/all-about-completing-sentences.html
https://www.englishgrammarsite.com/2020/12/rules-of-changing-voice-active-to-passive.html
https://www.bcspedia.com/2022/03/for-those-44th-bcs-is-1st-bcs.html

https://www.bcspedia.com/2022/03/gaza-strip-and-west-bank-of-palestine.html

đŸ…ģ🅰🅱🅴đŸ…ģ🆂


āĻŦাংāĻ˛াāĻĻেāĻļ āĻŦিāĻˇāĻ¯়াāĻŦāĻ˛ি

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻ­াāĻˇা āĻ“ āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻ—াāĻŖিāĻ¤িāĻ• āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤ি

āĻ‡ংāĻ°েāĻœি āĻ­াāĻˇা āĻ“ āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻ­াāĻ‡āĻ­া āĻŦোāĻ°্āĻĄ

āĻŦিāĻ­িāĻ¨্āĻ¨ āĻĒāĻ°ীāĻ•্āĻˇাāĻ° āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻļ্āĻ¨ āĻ“ āĻ¸āĻŽাāĻ§াāĻ¨

āĻĒāĻ°াāĻŽāĻ°্āĻļ V. V. V. I.

āĻ­ূāĻ—োāĻ˛ (āĻŦাংāĻ˛াāĻĻেāĻļ āĻ“ āĻŦিāĻļ্āĻŦ) āĻĒāĻ°িāĻŦেāĻļ āĻ“ āĻĻুāĻ°্āĻ¯োāĻ— āĻŦ্āĻ¯āĻŦāĻ¸্āĻĨাāĻĒāĻ¨া

āĻ¸াāĻ§াāĻ°āĻŖ āĻŦিāĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨

āĻš্āĻ¯াāĻ¨্āĻĄāĻ¨োāĻŸ āĻāĻŦং āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯āĻŦāĻšুāĻ˛ āĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ°

āĻ†āĻ¨্āĻ¤āĻ°্āĻœাāĻ¤িāĻ•

āĻœাāĻ¤ীāĻ¯়

āĻĒāĻ°াāĻŽāĻ°্āĻļ

āĻĒাঁāĻšāĻŽিāĻļাāĻ˛ী āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯ + āĻ¸াāĻ§াāĻ°āĻŖ āĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻŦ্āĻ¯াāĻ•āĻ°āĻŖ

āĻ¸াāĻ§াāĻ°āĻŖ āĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻŦিāĻ¸িāĻāĻ¸ āĻĒāĻ°াāĻŽāĻ°্āĻļ

āĻ•āĻŽ্āĻĒিāĻ‰āĻŸাāĻ° āĻ“ āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤ি

āĻ¨ৈāĻ¤িāĻ•āĻ¤া āĻŽূāĻ˛্āĻ¯āĻŦোāĻ§ āĻ“ āĻ¸ুāĻļাāĻ¸āĻ¨

English Grammar

āĻ—ুāĻ°ুāĻ¤্āĻŦāĻĒূāĻ°্āĻŖ āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻ āĻĒāĻ°িāĻšিāĻ¤ি

āĻŦিāĻ—āĻ¤ āĻĒāĻ°ীāĻ•্āĻˇাāĻ¸āĻŽূāĻš

āĻŽāĻĄেāĻ˛āĻŸেāĻ¸্āĻŸ

āĻŽাāĻ¨āĻ¸িāĻ• āĻĻāĻ•্āĻˇāĻ¤া

Vocabulary

āĻ…āĻ¨ুāĻĒ্āĻ°েāĻ°āĻŖা

āĻĢাঁāĻĻ āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻļ্āĻ¨

āĻŦাāĻ¨াāĻ¨ āĻļুāĻĻ্āĻ§িāĻ•āĻ°āĻŖ

āĻŽুāĻ•্āĻ¤িāĻ¯ুāĻĻ্āĻ§

āĻ¸ংāĻŦিāĻ§াāĻ¨

āĻ¸াāĻ§াāĻ°āĻŖ āĻŦিāĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨

ICT

One Word Substitution

Redundancy āĻŦাāĻšুāĻ˛্āĻ¯ (āĻĻোāĻˇ)

Spoken English

āĻ†āĻ‡āĻ¨āĻ•াāĻ¨ুāĻ¨

āĻ†āĻ¨্āĻ¤āĻ°্āĻœাāĻ¤িāĻ• āĻŦিāĻˇā§Ÿ: āĻ¸ীāĻŽাāĻ°েāĻ–া

āĻ†āĻĒāĻĄেāĻŸ

āĻ†āĻĒāĻĄেāĻŸ āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯

āĻ†āĻŦিāĻˇ্āĻ•াāĻ° āĻ“ āĻ†āĻŦিāĻˇ্āĻ•াāĻ°āĻ•

āĻ†āĻ˛োāĻšিāĻ¤ ā§§ā§§ āĻœāĻ¨ āĻ•āĻŦি-āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯িāĻ• āĻ“ āĻ¤াঁāĻĻেāĻ° āĻ°āĻšāĻ¨াāĻŦāĻ˛ী

āĻ‡ংāĻ°েāĻœি

āĻ‡ংāĻ°েāĻœি āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻ‰āĻĒাāĻ§ি āĻ“ āĻ›āĻĻ্āĻŽāĻ¨াāĻŽ

āĻāĻŸāĻ°্āĻ¨ি āĻœেāĻ¨াāĻ°েāĻ˛

āĻ•āĻŽ্āĻĒিāĻ‰āĻŸাāĻ° āĻ“ āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯ āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤ি

āĻ—āĻŖিāĻ¤

āĻ—ুāĻ°ুāĻ¤্āĻŦāĻĒূāĻ°্āĻŖ āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻļ্āĻ¨

āĻšāĻ°্āĻ¯াāĻĒāĻĻেāĻ° āĻ•āĻŦিāĻ—āĻŖ

āĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨-āĻŦিāĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨েāĻ° āĻļাāĻ–া āĻāĻŦং āĻœāĻ¨āĻ•

āĻœ্āĻ¯াāĻŽিāĻ¤িāĻ• āĻ¸ূāĻ¤্āĻ°

āĻĻেāĻļী āĻŦিāĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨ীāĻ°া

āĻ¨āĻĻ-āĻ¨āĻĻী

āĻĒāĻ¤্āĻ°িāĻ•া āĻāĻŦং āĻ›āĻĻ্āĻŽāĻ¨াāĻŽ

āĻĒāĻ°িāĻŦেāĻļ āĻ“ āĻĻুāĻ°্āĻ¯োāĻ— āĻŦ্āĻ¯āĻŦāĻ¸্āĻĨাāĻĒāĻ¨া

āĻĒāĻ°িāĻŽিāĻ¤িāĻ° (Mensuration) āĻ¸ূāĻ¤্āĻ°াāĻŦāĻ˛িāĻ¸āĻŽূāĻš

āĻĒাāĻ°িāĻ­াāĻˇিāĻ• āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻ

āĻĒুāĻ°াāĻ¤āĻ¨ āĻ“ āĻ¨āĻ¤ুāĻ¨ āĻ¨াāĻŽ

āĻĢāĻ˛া āĻāĻŦং āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤াāĻ•্āĻˇāĻ°

āĻĢ্āĻ°াāĻ¨্āĻ¸েāĻ° āĻ‡āĻ¸āĻ˛াāĻŽ-āĻŦিāĻĻ্āĻŦেāĻˇ

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻ“ āĻ‡ংāĻ°েāĻœি āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯েāĻ° āĻŽিāĻ˛āĻŦāĻ¨্āĻ§āĻ¨

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻ­াāĻˇা āĻ“ āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻŦাংāĻ˛াāĻĻেāĻļ āĻ“ āĻŦিāĻļ্āĻŦāĻĒāĻ°িāĻšāĻ¯়

āĻŦাāĻ—āĻ§াāĻ°া

āĻ­াāĻˇা āĻ†āĻ¨্āĻĻোāĻ˛āĻ¨

āĻ­ূāĻ—োāĻ˛

āĻ­ৌāĻ—োāĻ˛িāĻ• āĻ‰āĻĒāĻ¨াāĻŽ

āĻŽāĻĄেāĻ˛ āĻŸেāĻ¸্āĻŸ

āĻŽুāĻ•্āĻ¤িāĻ¯ুāĻĻ্āĻ§ āĻ­িāĻ¤্āĻ¤িāĻ• āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯āĻ•āĻ°্āĻŽ

āĻ˛িāĻ–িāĻ¤ āĻĒāĻ°ীāĻ•্āĻˇা

āĻ˛েāĻ–া āĻ“ āĻ˛েāĻ–āĻ•

āĻļ্āĻ°েāĻˇ্āĻ  āĻŦাāĻ™াāĻ˛ি

āĻ¸ংāĻŦিāĻ§াāĻ¨ āĻ¸ংāĻļোāĻ§āĻ¨ী

āĻ¸āĻĻāĻ°-āĻĻāĻĒ্āĻ¤āĻ°

āĻ¸āĻ­্āĻ¯āĻ¤া

āĻ¸āĻŽাāĻ¸

āĻ¸াāĻœেāĻļāĻ¨

āĻ¸াāĻŽ্āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¤িāĻ•

āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯-āĻ‰ā§ŽāĻ¸āĻ°্āĻ—

āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯ে āĻ•āĻ¨āĻĢিāĻ‰āĻļāĻ¨

āĻ¸্āĻĨাāĻĒāĻ¤্āĻ¯ āĻ“ āĻ¸্āĻĨāĻĒāĻ¤ি

āĻ¸্āĻĒোāĻ•েāĻ¨ āĻ‡ংāĻ˛িāĻļ

ā§Ē. āĻ†āĻ¨্āĻ¤āĻ°্āĻœাāĻ¤িāĻ• āĻŦিāĻˇāĻ¯়াāĻŦāĻ˛ি

ā§Ēā§Ļā§ĻāĻŸি āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻļ্āĻ¨োāĻ¤্āĻ¤āĻ°: āĻ•āĻŽ্āĻĒিāĻ‰āĻŸাāĻ° āĻāĻŦং āĻ•āĻŽ্āĻĒিāĻ‰āĻŸাāĻ°-āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤ি

ā§Ģā§¨ āĻĨেāĻ•ে ā§­ā§§

ā§­ āĻŽাāĻ°্āĻš