BCS āĻĒāĻ°ীāĻ•্āĻˇাāĻ°্āĻĨীāĻĻেāĻ° āĻœāĻ¨্āĻ¯ -

English Grammar Exercise With Answer - 37

SYLLABUS/TOPIC:
- Pronouns
- Adverbs
- Adjectives
- Determiners

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 
After every 10 questions, answers are provided.


1. Choose the best alternative.
I can see Amanda. ______ is waiting for the New York plane.
A) I
B) She
C) His
D) He

2. The clerk is speaking to the women. He is talking to ______ .
A) them
B) they
C) him
D) he

3. I haven’t got the keys. Father has got ______ .
A) him
B) her
C) it
D) them

4. Can you see those boys and ______ father?
A) they
B) them
C) their
D) him

5. Today ______ weather is very hot.
A) a
B) an
C) the
D)_

6. He is Mrs. Taylor’s ______ husband.
A) a
B)_
C) the
D) an

7. Butterflies are ______ insects.
A) a
B) an
C) the
D) them

8. Is a bee ______ insect?
A) a
B) an
C) _
D) the

9. I’ll wait for you half ______ hour.
A) _
B) an
C) a
D) the

10. I haven’t got ______ paint.
A) any
B) some
C) _
D) many

ANSWERS:
1-B 
2-A 
3-D 
4-C 
5-C 
6-B 
7-C 
8-B 
9-B 
10-A 


11. We are late. The teacher will get angry with ______ .
A) we
B) they
C) us
D) I

12. My father is ______ engineer.
A) a
B) the
C)_
D) an

13. This is not my bicycle. It is my ______ bicycle.
A) _
B) father
C) father’
D) father’s

14. Cats can wash ______ paws and fur.
A) they
B) his
C) its
D) their

15. There is some milk. I’d like to drink ______ .
A) they
B) it
C) them
D) its

16. Terry is talking to two ______ .
A) women
B) woman
C) woman’s
D) women’s

17. All the ______ are following the man.
A) policeman
B) woman
C) dog
D) children

18. There are many ______ on the shelf.
A) paper
B) magazines
C) book
D) dust

19. I can see a lot of ______ outside the building.
A) person
B) man
C) people
D) child

20. There is a lot of ice in ______ refrigerator.
A) a
B) _
C) an
D) the

ANSWERS:
11-C 
12-D 
13-D 
14-D 
15-B 
16-A 
17-D 
18-B 
19-C 
20-D 


21. Give me two ______ cake, please.
A) piece
B) pieces
C) slice
D) pieces of

22. ______ students are looking for their ball.
A) That
B) Those
C) This
D) They

23. Please hand me ______ dictionary.
A) that
B) these
C) it
D) them

24. A: Is this your suitcase?
B: No, ______ is my suitcase.
A) that
B) these
C) it
D) they

25. Bill and Jack are going to ______ house.
A) they
B) their
C) them
D) his

26. My brother and I are hungry. ______ are thirsty too.
A) They
B) He
C) We
D) Us

27. Take Janet and Anna to _______ rooms.
A) her
B) them
C) they
D) their

28. Father is calling Ali and me. He wants ______ .
A) we
B) us
C) them
D) him

29. Serpil dropped some books, so I picked ______ up for her.
A) them
B) it
C) its
D) they

30. The boys are holding up ______ hands.
A) their
B) there
C) they
D) them

ANSWERS:
21-D 
22-B 
23-A 
24-A 
25-B 
26-C 
27-D
28-B 
29-A 
30-A 


31. Seda and I washed ______ hands.
A) us
B) our
C) ours
D) we

32. Look at that house. All ______ windows are broken.
A) their
B) his
C) it
D) its

33. The sea is dirty. There is oil on ______ .
A) them
B) they
C) it
D) her

34. The girls can go home. They have finished ______ work.
A) its
B) ours
C) hers
D) their

35. Do you want those shoes? I don’t want ______ .
A) them
B) they
C) him
D) its

36. We called Allan. He came to ______ .
A) our
B) us
C) we
D) ours

37. Look at these books. Are ______ yours?
A) they
B) them
C) this
D) that

38. We went to ______ seaside and played on the beach.
A) a
B) the
C) an
D) _

39. Many tourists visit ______ Turkey.
A) a
B) the
C) an
D) _

40. There is only ______ water in the glass. Please give me some more.
A) many
B) much
C) a few
D) a little

ANSWERS:
31-B 
32-D 
33-C 
34-D 
35-A 
36-B 
37-A 
38-B 
39-D 
40-D 


41. There were not ______ people at the market yesterday.
A) many
B) much
C) a few
D) a little

42. I put ______ sugar on the fruit. I do not like sugar very much.
A) many
B) much
C) a few
D) a little

43. We can all get on the bus. There are only ______ passengers on it now.
A) many
B) much
C) a few
D) a little

44. The policeman is holding the ______ right arm.
A) robber
B) robber’s
C) robbers
D) robbers’

45. It was my ______ watch.
A) grandfathers
B) of grandfather
C) grandfather’s
D) grandfather

46. I can see the ______ bicycles.
A) boys’
B) boys
C) boy
D) of the boys

47. I checked the answers. Two of ______ were wrong.
A) it
B) its
C) them
D) they

48. The postman gave me two letters, so I gave ______ to my mother.
A) them
B) its
C) they
D) it

49. The army lost the battle because ______ was not strong.
A) they
B) them
C) it
D) its

50. My parents are coming. I’ll open the door for ______ .
A) they
B) them
C) him
D) her

ANSWERS:
41-A 
42-D 
43-C
44-B 
45-C 
46-A 
47-C 
48-A 
49-C 
50-B 


51. Is this radio ______ ?
A) to you
B) of you
C) you
D) yours

52. Give that ball to Tom and me. It ______ .
A) is mine
B) is ours
C) is theirs
D) is our

53. We washed ______ and then had our dinner.
A) myself
B) himself
C) herself
D) ourselves

54. You must learn to defend ______ , Tom.
A) yourself
B) yourselves
C) himself
D) ourselves

55. I cut ______ on that piece of wire.
A) himself
B) myself
C) oneself
D) herself

56. I saw the girls, so I spoke to ______ .
A) she
B) her
C) they
D) them

57. You can have these books. ______ are too hard for me.
A) It
B) They
C) Its
D) There

58. The rope was not very strong, so we did not use ______ .
A) them
B) its
C) they
D) it

59. The policeman spoke to my sister and me. He told ______ about the bridge.
A) us
B) he
C) I
D) we

60. The bananas were not ripe, so we did not buy ______ .
A) it
B) its
C) them
D) they

ANSWERS:
51-D 
52-B 
53-D 
54-A 
55-B 
56-D 
57-B 
58-D 
59-A 
60-C 


61. Please open the window. I can’t reach ______ .
A) him
B) her
C) them
D) it

62. My father listened to the news. He was very pleased with ______.
A) they
B) them
C) it
D) its

63. Can you tell me ______ best way to the station?
A) a
B) an
C) the
D) _

64. She works as ______ clerk in a very large bank.
A) a
B) an
C) the
D)_

65. Cyprus is ______ island in the Mediterranean.
A) a
B) _
C) the
D) an

66. There is ______ excellent film on television this evening.
A) a
B) __
C) the
D) an

67. In England there is a saying. “______ apple a day keeps the doctor away”. This means that apples keep you healthy.
A) An
B) A
C) The
D)_

68. It is going to rain. I must buy ______ umbrella quickly.
A) an
B) a
C) the
D) __

69. ______ other day I had a letter from my friend.
A) A
B) An
C) _
D) The

70. They enjoyed ______ at the party.
A) himself
B) themselves
C) them
D) __

ANSWERS:
61-D 
62-C 
63-C
64-A 
65-D 
66-D 
67-A 
68-A 
69-D 
70-B 


71. My friend cut ______ when she was cooking.
A) myself
B) himself
C) herself
D) her

72. Help ______ to some more coffee.
A) yourself
B) myself
C) you
D) yours

73. I taught ______ to play the guitar. I’ve never had lessons.
A) me
B) myself
C) himself
D) herself

74. The cow hurt ______ when it tried to get through the fence.
A) himself
B) herself
C) itself
D) themselves

75. That machine is automatic. It runs by ______ .
A) itself
B) it
C) themselves
D) herself

76. She is wearing ______ unusual dress .
A) a
B)_
C) the
D) an

77. The car was traveling at more than 90 miles ______ hour when the
accident happened.
A) an
B) a
C) _
D) the

78. It’s ______ time for us to go home.
A) _
B) a
C) the
D) an

79. This cake was made with ______ butter so it should be good.
A) a
B) _
C) the
D) an

80. His parents and ______ went to a concert last weekend.
A) me
B) our
C) mine
D) us

ANSWERS:
71-C 
72-A 
73-B 
74-C 
75-A 
76-D 
77-A 
78-A 
79-B 
80-C 


81. I enjoyed ______ vacation. Did you enjoy ______ too ?
A) me / yours
B) my / yourself
C) mine / yours
D) my / yours

82. ______ of the children is sick today.
A) One
B) Fewer
C) Many
D) Some

83. Everyone is responsible for ______ own composition.
A) his
B) their
C) nobody’s
D) all their

84. I asked her ______ was on the phone.
A) which
B) who
C) whom
D) whomever

85. I don’t have ______ petrol in my car.
A) some
B) no
C) any
D) lots of

86. He knows ______ about sports.
A) nothing
B) anything
C) at all
D) something

87. The children ran screaming into ______ own rooms.
A) his
B) they’re
C) their
D) its

88. ______ of us are staying home.
A) Some
B) A little
C) Couples
D) Much

89. There is ______ food in the house.
A) none
B) some
C) no
D) any

90. Misfortunes like that aren’t ______ fault.
A) each
B) anybody
C) no one’s
D) anybody’s

ANSWERS:
81-D 
82-A 
83-A 
84-B 
85-C 
86-A 
87-C 
88-A
89-C 
90-D 


91. This test is for students ______ native language is not English.
A) that
B) whose
C) of whom
D) which

92. Please lend me ______ dollar.
A) a
B) an
C) any
D) a few

93. Her mother wants ______ to wash the dishes.
A) she
B) her
C) hers
D) she herself

94. Each of the children ______ given a box of chocolate.
A) was
B) were
C) are
D) aren’t

95. Everyone ______ in the room now.
A) are
B) is
C) were
D) weren’t

96. Everybody in the classroom ______ sleepy.
A) is
B) has
C) are
D) weren’t

97. They were here, but they have gone back to ______ apartment.
A) they’re
B) theirs
C) hers
D) their

98. A couple of the players ______ leaving now.
A) is
B) are
C) was
D) were

99. All the businessmen ______ staying at the hotel.
A) isn’t
B) was
C) is
D) are

100. A: Whose coat it that?
B : It’s ______ .
A) my daughter’s
B) of my daughter
C) to my daughter
D) of my daughter’s

ANSWERS:
91-B
92-A 
93-B 
94-A 
95-B 
96-A 
97-D 
98-B 
99-D 
100-A 


101. A: Do you have five dollars?
B: No, I don’t, but Oswald has ______ money with him.
A) a lot of
B) much of
C) many
D) lots

102. Someone forgot an umbrella. I’ll try to find out ______ it is.
A) whom
B) of whom
C) whose
D) who

103. Most of the students ______ in the classroom now.
A) were
B) was
C) are
D) is

104. A: May I help you?
B: Yes, I want three ______ .
A) cans beans
B) cans of beans
C) can of beans
D) can beans

105. Half of the salad ______ yours.
A) is
B) were
C) are
D) aren’t

106. “That coat is expensive, isn’t it?”
“Yes, it costs ______ .”
A) very many
B) a lot of
C) too much money
D) too many

107. A: Let’s have lunch at the Sultan Restaurant.
B: I can’t. I didn’t bring ______ money today.
A) some
B) any
C) none
D) no

108. A: Would you like some coffee?
B: Yes please, but just ______ .
A) few
B) a few
C) little
D) a little

109. A: Whose house is that?
B: It’s ______ .
A) the Taylor
B) the Taylors
C) the Taylor’s
D) the Taylors’

110. Would you like ______ of this cake?
A) some
B) a few
C) few
D) little

ANSWERS:
101-A 
102-C 
103-C 
104-B 
105-A 
106-C 
107-B 
108-D 
109-D 
110-A 


111. The boy has a knife. Don’t let him cut ______ .
A) himself
B) itself
C) herself
D) yourself

112. A: Do you read a lot?
B: Yes, I read ______ books every year.
A) a lot
B) a lot of
C) too much
D) very few

113. A: What is the matter with the baby?
B: She is ______ hungry.
A) a few
B) a little
C) little
D) few

114. My niece can’t find her umbrella. Is this blue one ______ ?
A) of her
B) his
C) mine
D) hers

115. He paid for an ice-cream for ______ .
A) I
B) mine
C) my
D) me

116. A: Have you read this new book by Robert O’Neill?
B: No, I haven’t. ______ like to read it.
A) He’d
B) She’d
C) We’d
D) I’d

117. A: Is Ashley’s new dress blue?
B: No, ______ is green. Helen’s is blue.
A) hers
B) her
C) mine
D) ours

118. If the police ______ arrive soon, they’ll be too late.
A) isn’t
B) doesn’t
C) don’t
D) wasn’t

119. He has two friends. That’s not very ______ .

A) few
B) many
C) much
D) a lot

120. There ______ some fish very near the coast.
A) weren’t
B) was
C) wasn’t
D) were

ANSWERS:
111-A
112-B 
113-B 
114-D 
115-D 
116-D 
117-A 
118-C 
119-B 
120-D 


121. The police ______ looking for a man who escaped from prison.
A) is
B) was
C) are
D) has been

122. Plastic surgery doesn’t cost ______ .
A) a lot of
B) much
C) many
D) very few

123. He knows ______ about classical music.
A) a lot
B) a lot of
C) many
D) a few

124. He is very honest. He is ______ than David.
A) honest
B) more honestly 
C) more honest 
D) honestly

125. Some people think that life was ______ a hundred years ago.
A) badly
B) worst
C) well
D) better

126. A bee is ______ than a bird.
A) smaller
B) smallest
C) the smallest
D) small

127. A bicycle moves ______ than a car.
A) slowly
B) fast
C) very slow
D) more slowly

128. Concorde is ______ other planes.
A) the safest
B) safest
C) as safe as
D) safer

129. The news ______ bad.
A) was
B) are
C) were
D) aren’t

130. ______ everybody here?
A) Are
B) Is
C) Were
D) Does

ANSWERS:
121-C 
122-B 
123-A 
124-C 
125-D 
126-A 
127-D 
128-C 
129-A 
130-B 


131. He has a lot of friends. He is ______ than Tony.
A) much less friendly
B) less friendly
C) the most friendly
D) more friendly

132. Other planes are not so ______ Concorde.
A) more expensive
B) expensive
C) expensive as
D) as expensive

133. The Boeing 747 makes ______ noise than Concorde.
A) much
B) less
C) most
D) least

134. It was a very ______ journey.
A) interesting
B) more interested
C) interested
D) interestingly

135. Venus is the ______ planet to the earth.
A) far
B) nearest
C) farther
D) near

136. What are the ______ sports in Turkey?
A) interested
B) as interesting
C) better than
D) most popular

137. This team is bad. It plays ______ .
A) badly
B) bad
C) not good
D) well

138. He runs ______ than David.
A) better
B) slowly
C) well
D) very fast

139. Jim is 19 years old. Tony is 15. Jim is ______ than Tony.
A) younger
B) oldest
C) older
D) youngest

140. He came late because he can’t run ______ the others.
A) as fast as
B) faster
C) the fastest of
D) quickly as

ANSWERS:
131-D 
132-C 
133-B 
134-A 
135-B 
136-D 
137-A 
138-A 
139-C 
140-A 


141. Bill swims ______ than Robert.
A) faster
B) very badly
C) good
D) worst

142. How ______ butter do you need?
A) much
B) many
C) few
D) a lot

143. Colombia is the ______ country in the world.
A) as wet as
B) wetter than
C) wetter
D) wettest

144. He thinks that their team is the ______ one in Italy.
A) better than
B) better
C) best
D) good

145. Who sings the ______ in your class?
A) happy
B) more happily
C) happily
D) most happily

146. My father is sick. I’m worried about ______ .
A) his
B) him
C) her
D) me

147. I saw Ann at the party but I didn’t talk to ______ .
A) hers
B) him
C) she
D) her

148. A: Why doesn’t Pete have any teeth?
B: Because he ______ brushed them.
A) usually
B) often
C) frequently
D) never

149. Almost all of my father’s teeth are good because he ______ brushes them.
A) usually
B) ever
C) never
D) sometimes

150. Paul doesn’t feel very good now. In six weeks he’s going to feel ______ .
A) bad
B) better
C) best
D) badly

ANSWERS:
141-A 
142-A 
143-D 
144-C 
145-D 
146-B 
147-D 
148-D 
149-A 
150-B 


151. Kate is ______ than any other actress on TV.
A) as pretty
B) not pretty
C) prettier
D) the prettiest

152. It’s very ______ . It’s going to rain.
A) cloudy
B) cloudless
C) clouds
D) more cloudy

153. They’re good players, but we can beat ______ .
A) their
B) they
C) theirs
D) them

154. Lisa likes to read ______ horoscope.
A) hers
B) her
C) mine
D) yours

155. The kitchen looks beautiful. Have you cleaned ______, Mary?
A) its
B) it’s
C) it
D) them

156. Sam and Bob went swimming with ______ sister, Lisa.
A) their
B) theirs
C) hers
D) them

157. I think he was driving ______ .
A) dangerous
B) less careful
C) hardly
D) carelessly

158. I don’t know why she behaves so ______ sometimes.
A) careless
B) badly
C) worse
D) strange

159. This bag isn’t ______ it looks.
A) as lightly as
B) lighter
C) as light as
D) the lightest

160. I haven’t ______ been as fat as I’m now.
A) ever
B) never
C) usually
D) sometimes

ANSWERS:
151-C 
152-A 
153-D 
154-B 
155-C 
156-A 
157-D 
158-B 
159-C 
160-A 


161. She is a ______ driver. She drives her car ______ .
A) carelessly / careless
B) slowly / slow
C) well / good
D) careful / carefully

162. He is ______ at painting. He paints ______ .
A) bad / worse
B) bad / badly
C) worse / bad
D) badly / the worst

163. She behaves ______ every day.
A) good
B) strange
C) bad
D) worse

164. Not every American ______ English.
A) doesn’t speak
B) don’t speak
C) speak
D) speaks

165. Terry hasn’t come to school ______ .
A) almost
B) yet
C) just
D) never

166. Janet has ______ left home.
A) just
B) yet
C) almost
D) ever

167. I can’t find my homework ______ .
A) nowhere
B) everywhere
C) anywhere
D) somewhere

168. I’ve looked for my book ______ but I can’t find it.
A) anywhere
B) somewhere
C) nowhere
D) everywhere

169. I’m sure it’s here ______ .
A) somewhere
B) everywhere
C) anywhere
D) nowhere

170. The bus is very ______ .
A) quickly
B) slow
C) well
D) noisily

ANSWERS:
161-D 
162-B 
163-D 
164-D 
165-B 
166-A 
167-C 
168-D 
169-A
170-B


171. She listens to the teacher very ______ .
A) good
B) carefully
C) better
D) careless

172. The author writes ______ .
A) bad
B) good
C) well
D) careful

173. He plays the piano ______ than his father.
A) very good
B) better
C) the best
D) very well

174. A: ______ did you go yesterday?
B: I went to a restaurant.
A) Where
B) Why
C) When
D) What

175. A: ______ didn’t you phone him?
B: I haven’t got his telephone number.
A) What
B) Why
C) When
D) How

176. A: ______ did you come to school?
B: On the school bus.
A) When
B) What
C) Why
D) How

177. Horses ______ drive automobiles.
A) often
B) usually
C) never
D) sometimes

178. Students ______ shout in the library.
A) always
B) often
C) frequently
D) seldom

179. Tourists ______ visit museums.
A) often
B) seldom
C) never
D) rarely

180. The sun is ______ hot.
A) always
B) often
C) usually
D) never

ANSWERS:
171-B 
172-C 
173-B 
174-A 
175-B 
176-D 
177-C 
178-D 
179-A 
180-A 


181. A: Do you ever fail tests?
B: No. I ______ fail tests.
A) sometimes
B) usually
C) never
D) ever

182. Susan fails all of her history exams. She ______ passes them.
A) ever
B) never
C) often
D) seldom

183. Bob saw only one film last year. He ______ goes to the cinema.
A) often
B) seldom
C) sometimes
D) never

184. David eats a lot of pears and apples. He ______ eats fruit.
A) sometimes
B) rarely
C) ever
D) frequently

185. We can’t do our homework. Can you help ______ ?
A) we
B) me
C) them
D) us

186. I’m a strong player, he can’t beat ______ .
A) I B) mine
C) me
D) him

187. Swimming is ______ excellent sport.
A)__
B) a
C) an
D) the

188. Mike wants to watch TV ______ tonight.
A)_
B) a
C) an
D) the

189. I’d like ______ bowl of soup, please.
A) an
B) a
C) _
D) the

190. Can you see those two men? They are ______ policemen.
A) __
B) the
C) a
D) an

ANSWERS:
181-C 
182-B 
183-B 
184-D 
185-D 
186-C 
187-C 
188-A 
189-B 
190-A 


191. My father hates ______ hospitals.
A) _
B) the
C) a
D) an

192. ______ traffic in Turkey is bad.
A) The
B)_
C) A
D) An

193. I’d like ______ ice-cream, please.
A) a few
B) few
C) a little
D) a lot

194. A: How ______ apples did you eat?
B: I ate ______ apples.
A) many / a few
B) much / some
C) many / a little
D) a lot of / a few

195. Carol writes well. Andy writes ______ than Carol. Mary writes ______.
A) good / the best
B) better / better
C) good / better
D) better / the best

196. Maria sings ______ Julia.
A) better than
B) as good as
C) as bad as
D) worse

197. Julia gets up early. Mike gets up ______ than Julia. Anderson gets
up ______ .
A) as early as / earlier
B) earlier / the earliest
C) early / earlier
D) the earliest / earlier

198. She arrives at work much ______ than anyone else.
A) earliest
B) the earliest
C) earlier
D) as early as

199. Robert works less ______ than Tom.
A) carefully
B) careful
C) careless
D) as carelessly as

200. Which student in the class works ______ ?
A) more careful
B) less careful
C) the most carefully
D) the least careful

ANSWERS:
191-A 
192-A 
193-C 
194-A 
195-D 
196-A 
197-B 
198-C 
199-A 
200-C


201. Tom wasn’t hungry, so he ate only ______ soup.
A) a few
B) a little
C) a lot
D) little

202. Which is ______ place you’ve ever been to?
A) more beautiful
B) as beautiful as
C) the most beautiful
D) the most beautifully

203. David’s sister is thin but not ______ Mike’s.
A) so thin
B) thinner
C) the thinnest
D) so thin as

204. ______ Amazon is ______ longest river in the World.
A) The / the
B) __ / the
C) _/_
D) The / __

205. ______ Lake Oregon is ______ large lake.
A) The / a
B) __ / a
C) A / a
D)_/_

206. He always drinks ______ tea with ______ milk.
A) the / _
B) _ / _
C) a / _
D) a / a

207. A: Where is ______ coffee I bought?
B: It’s in ______ kitchen.
A) _ / the
B) _ / _
C) the / the
D) the / a

208. They went to France by ______ plane but we’re planning to go on
______ bus.
A) the / the
B) _ / a
C) _ / _
D) a / a

209. My father has gone into ______ hospital for ______ operation.
A) _ / _
B) _ / an
C) the / _
D) the / an

210. ______ ABC cinema is opposite ______ hospital.
A) _ / the
B) The / __
C) An / the
D) The / the

ANSWERS:
201-B
202-C 
203-D 
204-A 
205-B 
206-B 
207-C 
208-B 
209-B 
210-D 


211. We visited ______ Birmingham Museum ______ last year.
A) _ / _
B) the / the
C) the / _
D) _ / the

212. ______ Atlantic Ocean is larger than ______ Mediterranean Sea.
A) The / the
B) The / _
C)_/_
D) _ / the

213. He is ______ vegetarian. He doesn’t eat ______ meat.
A)_/_
B) a / _
C) a / the
D) the / _

214. There is ______ horror film on ______ TV tonight.
A) a / the
B) an / _
C)_/_
D) a / __

215. ______ earth moves round ______ sun.
A) An / the
B) The / _
C) _ / the
D) The / the

216. What is ______ capital of ______ Switzerland?
A) the / the
B) the / _
C) a / _
D) _ / a

217. ______ milk is good for you. Why don’t you drink ______ milk in your glass?
A) The / the
B) __ / the
C) _ / a
D) A / the

218. Tracey has been in ______ prison for a year. Last Sunday his father went to ______ prison to see him.
A) _ / _
B) the / the
C) a / the
D) _ / the

219. ______ weather was terrible yesterday, so we spent all day at ______ home.
A) The / _
B) _ / the
C) The / the
D)A/_

220. Good health is ______ than money.
A) more important
B) very important
C) as important as
D) the most important

ANSWERS:
211-C 
212-A 
213-B
214-D 
215-D 
216-B 
217-B 
218-D 
219-A 
220-A 


221. Who is ______ footballer in Turkey?
A) very good
B) a better
C) the best
D) best

222. The world’s population is getting ______ every year.
A) big B) bigger
C) very big
D) the biggest

223. Janet is almost ______ her father. She’s 176 cm and he is 178 cm.
A) tall as
B) as tall as
C) taller than
D) a little shorter

224. Today isn’t ______ yesterday.
A) cold as
B) as sunny as
C) a little warmer 
D) a lot hotter

225. Where is the ______ place in the world?
A) hottest
B) as peaceful as
C) more interesting
D) colder

226. I can’t speak English as ______ my elder brother.
A) good as
B) fluently as
C) better than
D) well

227. The plane arrived ______ than we’d expected.
A) very late
B) later
C) as late as
D) lately

228. I’ve got very ______ money.
A) few
B) a few
C) little
D) some

229. She’s got ______ records of classical music.
A) very much
B) very little
C) a few
D) plenty

230. A: Were there ______ passengers on the plane?
B: Not ______ .
A) a few / many
B) a lot of / many
C) many / a few
D) a lot of / much

231. Only ______ Simon’s friends went to the match, not ______ .
A) a few / much
B) a few of / many
C) some / much
D) a lot of / many

232. ______ I want is a cup of tea.
A) All
B) Every
C) Whole
D) Everything

233. Listen to me. I can explain _______.
A) all
B) every
C) everything
D) whole

ANSWERS:
221-C 
222-B 
223-B 
224-B 
225-A 
226-B 
227-B 
228-C 
229-C 
230-B 
231-B 
232-A 
233-C 


https://www.englishgrammarsite.com/2020/08/effective-sentence.html
https://www.englishgrammarsite.com/2022/03/all-about-completing-sentences.html
https://www.englishgrammarsite.com/2020/12/rules-of-changing-voice-active-to-passive.html
https://www.bcspedia.com/2022/03/for-those-44th-bcs-is-1st-bcs.html

https://www.bcspedia.com/2022/03/gaza-strip-and-west-bank-of-palestine.html

đŸ…ģ🅰🅱🅴đŸ…ģ🆂


āĻŦাংāĻ˛াāĻĻেāĻļ āĻŦিāĻˇāĻ¯়াāĻŦāĻ˛ি

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻ­াāĻˇা āĻ“ āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻ—াāĻŖিāĻ¤িāĻ• āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤ি

āĻ‡ংāĻ°েāĻœি āĻ­াāĻˇা āĻ“ āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻ­াāĻ‡āĻ­া āĻŦোāĻ°্āĻĄ

āĻŦিāĻ­িāĻ¨্āĻ¨ āĻĒāĻ°ীāĻ•্āĻˇাāĻ° āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻļ্āĻ¨ āĻ“ āĻ¸āĻŽাāĻ§াāĻ¨

āĻĒāĻ°াāĻŽāĻ°্āĻļ V. V. V. I.

āĻ­ূāĻ—োāĻ˛ (āĻŦাংāĻ˛াāĻĻেāĻļ āĻ“ āĻŦিāĻļ্āĻŦ) āĻĒāĻ°িāĻŦেāĻļ āĻ“ āĻĻুāĻ°্āĻ¯োāĻ— āĻŦ্āĻ¯āĻŦāĻ¸্āĻĨাāĻĒāĻ¨া

āĻ¸াāĻ§াāĻ°āĻŖ āĻŦিāĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨

āĻš্āĻ¯াāĻ¨্āĻĄāĻ¨োāĻŸ āĻāĻŦং āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯āĻŦāĻšুāĻ˛ āĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ°

āĻ†āĻ¨্āĻ¤āĻ°্āĻœাāĻ¤িāĻ•

āĻœাāĻ¤ীāĻ¯়

āĻĒāĻ°াāĻŽāĻ°্āĻļ

āĻĒাঁāĻšāĻŽিāĻļাāĻ˛ী āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯ + āĻ¸াāĻ§াāĻ°āĻŖ āĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻŦ্āĻ¯াāĻ•āĻ°āĻŖ

āĻ¸াāĻ§াāĻ°āĻŖ āĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻŦিāĻ¸িāĻāĻ¸ āĻĒāĻ°াāĻŽāĻ°্āĻļ

āĻ•āĻŽ্āĻĒিāĻ‰āĻŸাāĻ° āĻ“ āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤ি

āĻ¨ৈāĻ¤িāĻ•āĻ¤া āĻŽূāĻ˛্āĻ¯āĻŦোāĻ§ āĻ“ āĻ¸ুāĻļাāĻ¸āĻ¨

English Grammar

āĻ—ুāĻ°ুāĻ¤্āĻŦāĻĒূāĻ°্āĻŖ āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻ āĻĒāĻ°িāĻšিāĻ¤ি

āĻŦিāĻ—āĻ¤ āĻĒāĻ°ীāĻ•্āĻˇাāĻ¸āĻŽূāĻš

āĻŽāĻĄেāĻ˛āĻŸেāĻ¸্āĻŸ

āĻŽাāĻ¨āĻ¸িāĻ• āĻĻāĻ•্āĻˇāĻ¤া

Vocabulary

āĻ…āĻ¨ুāĻĒ্āĻ°েāĻ°āĻŖা

āĻĢাঁāĻĻ āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻļ্āĻ¨

āĻŦাāĻ¨াāĻ¨ āĻļুāĻĻ্āĻ§িāĻ•āĻ°āĻŖ

āĻŽুāĻ•্āĻ¤িāĻ¯ুāĻĻ্āĻ§

āĻ¸ংāĻŦিāĻ§াāĻ¨

āĻ¸াāĻ§াāĻ°āĻŖ āĻŦিāĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨

ICT

One Word Substitution

Redundancy āĻŦাāĻšুāĻ˛্āĻ¯ (āĻĻোāĻˇ)

Spoken English

āĻ†āĻ‡āĻ¨āĻ•াāĻ¨ুāĻ¨

āĻ†āĻ¨্āĻ¤āĻ°্āĻœাāĻ¤িāĻ• āĻŦিāĻˇā§Ÿ: āĻ¸ীāĻŽাāĻ°েāĻ–া

āĻ†āĻĒāĻĄেāĻŸ

āĻ†āĻĒāĻĄেāĻŸ āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯

āĻ†āĻŦিāĻˇ্āĻ•াāĻ° āĻ“ āĻ†āĻŦিāĻˇ্āĻ•াāĻ°āĻ•

āĻ†āĻ˛োāĻšিāĻ¤ ā§§ā§§ āĻœāĻ¨ āĻ•āĻŦি-āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯িāĻ• āĻ“ āĻ¤াঁāĻĻেāĻ° āĻ°āĻšāĻ¨াāĻŦāĻ˛ী

āĻ‡ংāĻ°েāĻœি

āĻ‡ংāĻ°েāĻœি āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻ‰āĻĒাāĻ§ি āĻ“ āĻ›āĻĻ্āĻŽāĻ¨াāĻŽ

āĻāĻŸāĻ°্āĻ¨ি āĻœেāĻ¨াāĻ°েāĻ˛

āĻ•āĻŽ্āĻĒিāĻ‰āĻŸাāĻ° āĻ“ āĻ¤āĻĨ্āĻ¯ āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤ি

āĻ—āĻŖিāĻ¤

āĻ—ুāĻ°ুāĻ¤্āĻŦāĻĒূāĻ°্āĻŖ āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻļ্āĻ¨

āĻšāĻ°্āĻ¯াāĻĒāĻĻেāĻ° āĻ•āĻŦিāĻ—āĻŖ

āĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨-āĻŦিāĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨েāĻ° āĻļাāĻ–া āĻāĻŦং āĻœāĻ¨āĻ•

āĻœ্āĻ¯াāĻŽিāĻ¤িāĻ• āĻ¸ূāĻ¤্āĻ°

āĻĻেāĻļী āĻŦিāĻœ্āĻžাāĻ¨ীāĻ°া

āĻ¨āĻĻ-āĻ¨āĻĻী

āĻĒāĻ¤্āĻ°িāĻ•া āĻāĻŦং āĻ›āĻĻ্āĻŽāĻ¨াāĻŽ

āĻĒāĻ°িāĻŦেāĻļ āĻ“ āĻĻুāĻ°্āĻ¯োāĻ— āĻŦ্āĻ¯āĻŦāĻ¸্āĻĨাāĻĒāĻ¨া

āĻĒāĻ°িāĻŽিāĻ¤িāĻ° (Mensuration) āĻ¸ূāĻ¤্āĻ°াāĻŦāĻ˛িāĻ¸āĻŽূāĻš

āĻĒাāĻ°িāĻ­াāĻˇিāĻ• āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻ

āĻĒুāĻ°াāĻ¤āĻ¨ āĻ“ āĻ¨āĻ¤ুāĻ¨ āĻ¨াāĻŽ

āĻĢāĻ˛া āĻāĻŦং āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤াāĻ•্āĻˇāĻ°

āĻĢ্āĻ°াāĻ¨্āĻ¸েāĻ° āĻ‡āĻ¸āĻ˛াāĻŽ-āĻŦিāĻĻ্āĻŦেāĻˇ

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻ“ āĻ‡ংāĻ°েāĻœি āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯েāĻ° āĻŽিāĻ˛āĻŦāĻ¨্āĻ§āĻ¨

āĻŦাংāĻ˛া āĻ­াāĻˇা āĻ“ āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯

āĻŦাংāĻ˛াāĻĻেāĻļ āĻ“ āĻŦিāĻļ্āĻŦāĻĒāĻ°িāĻšāĻ¯়

āĻŦাāĻ—āĻ§াāĻ°া

āĻ­াāĻˇা āĻ†āĻ¨্āĻĻোāĻ˛āĻ¨

āĻ­ূāĻ—োāĻ˛

āĻ­ৌāĻ—োāĻ˛িāĻ• āĻ‰āĻĒāĻ¨াāĻŽ

āĻŽāĻĄেāĻ˛ āĻŸেāĻ¸্āĻŸ

āĻŽুāĻ•্āĻ¤িāĻ¯ুāĻĻ্āĻ§ āĻ­িāĻ¤্āĻ¤িāĻ• āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯āĻ•āĻ°্āĻŽ

āĻ˛িāĻ–িāĻ¤ āĻĒāĻ°ীāĻ•্āĻˇা

āĻ˛েāĻ–া āĻ“ āĻ˛েāĻ–āĻ•

āĻļ্āĻ°েāĻˇ্āĻ  āĻŦাāĻ™াāĻ˛ি

āĻ¸ংāĻŦিāĻ§াāĻ¨ āĻ¸ংāĻļোāĻ§āĻ¨ী

āĻ¸āĻĻāĻ°-āĻĻāĻĒ্āĻ¤āĻ°

āĻ¸āĻ­্āĻ¯āĻ¤া

āĻ¸āĻŽাāĻ¸

āĻ¸াāĻœেāĻļāĻ¨

āĻ¸াāĻŽ্āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¤িāĻ•

āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯-āĻ‰ā§ŽāĻ¸āĻ°্āĻ—

āĻ¸াāĻšিāĻ¤্āĻ¯ে āĻ•āĻ¨āĻĢিāĻ‰āĻļāĻ¨

āĻ¸্āĻĨাāĻĒāĻ¤্āĻ¯ āĻ“ āĻ¸্āĻĨāĻĒāĻ¤ি

āĻ¸্āĻĒোāĻ•েāĻ¨ āĻ‡ংāĻ˛িāĻļ

ā§Ē. āĻ†āĻ¨্āĻ¤āĻ°্āĻœাāĻ¤িāĻ• āĻŦিāĻˇāĻ¯়াāĻŦāĻ˛ি

ā§Ēā§Ļā§ĻāĻŸি āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻļ্āĻ¨োāĻ¤্āĻ¤āĻ°: āĻ•āĻŽ্āĻĒিāĻ‰āĻŸাāĻ° āĻāĻŦং āĻ•āĻŽ্āĻĒিāĻ‰āĻŸাāĻ°-āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¯ুāĻ•্āĻ¤ি

ā§Ģā§¨ āĻĨেāĻ•ে ā§­ā§§

ā§­ āĻŽাāĻ°্āĻš